January 5, 2016

new year...

Happy New Year! 2016 and it's in like a lion. Cold outside but very warm and toasty inside. I don't have any exciting plans for January outside of my usual routine. I'll probably catch up on some reading, organize/purge my closet and rummage through some recipes that I have clipped or saved and decide which are worth keeping. I actually received  a cookbook for Christmas that I have been coveting (and dropping hints about) for a while. I don't usually do any shopping in January but prefer to wait until March when new spring merchandise is around. Although...there are some phenomenal sales around this time of the year. So I may pick up a new sweater or two although that would defeat my closet purging efforts because I find that when I buy something on sale it tends to be an impulse buy...and what often happens with impulse buys is that they are not something I really need and so they just sit in my closet taking up space, forgotten. How's that for a run-on sentence? Anyway, my coffee is getting cold so 10/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment